This legal notice regulates the navigation and use of the website www.imlinfo.eu (“Web”) and will be applied without prejudice to any other possible conditions that the user accepts in the webs that integrate it.
The Web Manager is the Institut d’Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (the “entity”), with C.I.F. Q-5856414G located at C/Rosselló 149-153, 08036 in Barcelona. You can contact us through our email address: email@example.com
The aim of this website is to disseminate the objectives, actions, organization, scope, results, news and events of the IMLINFO project to the general public and scientific and patient associations.
Access to this website implies the acquisition of the user status and the acceptance of the conditions of use detailed below:
- The use of the Web according to law, this legal notice and the particular conditions that may be of application. In case of non-compliance by the user, the entity reserves the right to exercise legal actions, as well as the rights to restrict access to the Web.
- All the contents of this Web (images, sounds, texts, files, logos, trademarks, design or source code or any other element) are the property of the entity or of third parties that have authorized its use and is protected by the legislation on Spanish intellectual and industrial property. Access to the contents of this website does not transfer any of their rights.
- Reproduction-except for private use- the transformation, distribution, public communication, public distribution or any other exploitation of the contents of this website without the express and written consent of the entity is prohibited. To be specific, the following behaviors are prohibited:
- The total or partial reproduction of the contents of the Web, in any format.
- The dissemination of the texts published in this Web without indicating the source.
- The use or modification of trademarks, designs, logos, forms or any other aspect, be it in its entirety or partially.
- The realization of links will only be allowed to the main page of the web, framing practices (illicit visualization of selected contents), deep-linking (hiding the origin of the web address), etc., or any other practice that creates an error in the origin of the contents is strictly prohibited.
- The establishment of links at no time implies relationship, collaboration or any support with the entity. In particular, a link will not be permitted which fraudulently induces or establishes any type of relationship with the entity.
- Links from defamatory, pornographic, racist, or false information about the entity or any of its collaborators are prohibited.
- The entity reviews and updates the information contained on this website periodically, but does not guarantee that the information is truthful, updated and not erroneous. Consequently, it is not responsible for the damages caused by the decisions taken based on the information or contents of this website.
- Access to the Web is at the user’s own risk, the user has the responsibility to utilize suitable means to avoid any damage or virus. Likewise, the user agrees to avoid any conduct that may damage, disable, deteriorate, overload or damage, in any way, the Web and its use.
- This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation. The courts of Barcelona will be competent party to handle any conflict that may arise from the use of this website.